Places of Interest
- Shivneri Fort – 30 km Steep yourself in history as you visit the birthplace of the great Chattrapati Shivaji Maharaj and relive the grand old days of the Maratha empire.
- Bhimashankar Wildlife Reserve – 100 km Created in order mainly to protect the habitat of the Indian Giant Squirrel in an area of 131 km2 (51 sq mi) this sanctuary is a part of the spectacular Western Ghats (Sahyadri Ranges). Discover the area's bio-diversity that has been retained and preserved as a cluster of sacred groves for generations.
- Trimbakeshwar Temple – 136 km Trimbakeshwar is an ancient Hindu temple in the town of Trimbak and is dedicated to the god Shiva and is one of the twelve Jyotirlingas.
- Shirdi Temple – 142 km Visit the enchanting Shirdi Sai temple
- a beautiful shrine that was built over the Samadhi of Shri Sai Baba and experience the true meaning of Shraddha' (faith) and 'Saburi' (compassion).
- Wine tour at Nashik – 162 km If you want to experience firsthand the Indian wine growth story and taste some of the finest Indian labels
- your quest would certainly bring you to Nashik. Whether you are a true wine enthusiast or a common nature loving tourist
- Nashik would fascinate you for sure.