Redefines the luxury hospitality experience.
Let the earth and nature bring you tranquility and nourishment as you enjoy the farm views from our rooms.
Let the earthiness of the brick village transport you to an era gone by as you enjoy views of the mountains and the lakes.
BRICK VILLAGE PREMIUM
Let the soothing earth of the brick village relax you as you enjoy 180 degree views of the lake and the mountains from our rooms.
Traditional Dining - Maati Baani
The earth has its own magical way of presenting itself in forms of mud, rocks, crops, plants
and each has its own uniqueness like different languages spoken.
The language is abstract and needs to be felt through the above elements and hence the brick
work to give “maati” feeling, clouds to give the feel of open space, cooking of food in mud pots
to give the earthy flavour, serving in earthenware to understand simplicity and pit cooking to
know mud’s magical power to flavour.
Places of Interest
- Shivneri Fort – 30 km Steep yourself in history as you visit the birthplace of the great Chattrapati Shivaji Maharaj and relive the grand old days of the Maratha empire.
- Bhimashankar Wildlife Reserve – 100 km Created in order mainly to protect the habitat of the Indian Giant Squirrel in an area of 131 km2 (51 sq mi) this sanctuary is a part of the spectacular Western Ghats (Sahyadri Ranges). Discover the area's bio-diversity that has been retained and preserved as a cluster of sacred groves for generations.
- Trimbakeshwar Temple – 136 km Trimbakeshwar is an ancient Hindu temple in the town of Trimbak and is dedicated to the god Shiva and is one of the twelve Jyotirlingas.
- Shirdi Temple – 142 km Visit the enchanting Shirdi Sai temple
- a beautiful shrine that was built over the Samadhi of Shri Sai Baba and experience the true meaning of Shraddha' (faith) and 'Saburi' (compassion).
- Wine tour at Nashik – 162 km If you want to experience firsthand the Indian wine growth story and taste some of the finest Indian labels
- your quest would certainly bring you to Nashik. Whether you are a true wine enthusiast or a common nature loving tourist
- Nashik would fascinate you for sure.